ADManager Plus, ManageEngine’s web-based Active Directory (AD) management and reporting solution, also doubles as an Microsoft 365 management and reporting platform. It allows you to provision or deprovision AD and Microsoft 365 users simultaneously; modify attributes of multiple users at once; and block, unblock, or delete Microsoft 365 users in just a few clicks.
Provision AD and Microsoft 365 accounts for users simultaneously
ADManager Plus allows you to create users across platforms like AD, Microsoft 365, and more in bulk. This Microsoft 365 bulk user management tool also provides built-in templates that help you auto-fill Microsoft 365 user account details during AD user creation. Administrators no longer have to toggle between multiple tools to provision new user accounts across different platforms.
Provision Microsoft 365 accounts for existing AD users
Let’s say your entire organization, or some specific teams, have decided to move to Microsoft 365. ADManager Plus is imperative in such scenarios too, as you can easily use a predefined operation to create Microsoft 365 accounts for existing AD users.
- How to provision Microsoft 365 accounts for existing AD users:
Reset Microsoft 365 user account passwords
Microsoft 365 password resets often require a substantial amount of administrators’ time, thereby preventing them from focusing on other crucial responsibilities. With ADManager Plus, you can reset the passwords of multiple Microsoft 365 users and configure password settings at once, in just a few clicks.
- How to reset Microsoft 365 user account passwords using ADManager Plus:
Block or unblock Microsoft 365 users
ADManager Plus also simplifies Microsoft 365 management operations such as blocking or unblocking accounts, resetting passwords of user accounts, and more.
- How to block or unblock Microsoft 365 accounts using ADManager Plus:
- How to unblock blocked Microsoft 365 users using ADManager Plus:
Delete Microsoft 365 users
Using ADManager Plus, you can delete Microsoft 365 user accounts in just a few clicks. You can also use the Delete/Disable Policy to delete or disable Microsoft 365 accounts while deleting the corresponding AD accounts of users.
- How to delete Microsoft 365 users in bulk using ADManager Plus
Delegation of Microsoft 365 management tasks
ADManager Plus also enables you to securely delegate Microsoft 365 management operations to help desk technicians in just a few clicks.
Benefits of using ADManager to manage Microsoft 365 users in bulk:
- No toggling between multiple windows of different platforms.
- One-stop solution for creating AD and Microsoft 365 users.
- Perform management operations on multiple Microsoft 365 users at once.
Perform management operations on multiple Office 365
users at once.
- Active Directory User Reports Exhaustive reporting on Active Directory Users and user-attributes. Generate reports in user-activity in your Active Directory. Perform user-management actions right from the report interface!
- Active Directory Compliance Reports Active Directory reports to assist you for compliance to Government Regulatory Acts like SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, USA PATRIOT…and much more! Make your organization compliance-perfect!
- Active Directory Management Make your everyday Active Directory management tasks easy and light with ADManager Plus’s AD Management features. Create, modify and delete users in a few clicks!
- Terminal Services management Configure Active Directory Terminal Services attributes from a much simpler interface than AD native tools. Exercise complete control over technicians accessing other domain users’ computers.
- Active Directory Cleanup Get rid of the inactive, obsolete and unwanted objects in your Active Directory to make it more secure and efficient…assisted by ADManager Plus’s AD Cleanup capabilities.
- Active Directory Automation A complete automation of AD critical tasks such as user provisioning, inactive-user clean up etc. Also lets you sequence and execute follow-up tasks and blends with workflow to offer a brilliant controlled-automation.
Original article | ManageEngine