Sign in to Teams
- Start Teams.
- In Windows, click Start > Microsoft Teams.
- On Mac, go to the Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams.
- On mobile, tap the Teams icon.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 username and password.
Note: Teams is a part of Microsoft 365, so you need a Microsoft 365 Apps for business or Enterprise license to use it. For details, see How do I get access to Microsoft Teams?
Pick a team and channel
A team is a collection of people, conversations, files, and tools — all in one place. A channel is a discussion in a team, dedicated to a department, project, or topic.
The best way to get familiar with teams and channels is to pick a team and channel and start exploring!
- Select Teams on the left side of the app and then pick a team. If you’re not on a team and want to create one, see Onboard your teams.
- Select a channel and explore the Conversations, Files, and other tabs.
Original article | Microsoft